1. In terms of structure:
The structure of dry heat exchanger is basically divided into flat type and stacked type.
The user can flexibly choose the required structural form according to the site and installation requirements. The flat-laying type adopts the structural form of the tube sheet and the support, which ensures the structural strength and at the same time has a simple and elegant appearance. The common feature of the flat and stacked heat exchangers is that the arrangement of the nozzles on the two devices fully considers the convenience of the compressor nozzles, and optimizes the overall pipeline connection, so that the whole machine looks as simple and elegant as the two devices. The optimized design of the evaporator liquid separation chamber makes the evaporator liquid separation system like adding a liquid separation head, which distributes the refrigerant liquid to the maximum and reasonable.
2. Safety performance manufacturing:
This series of heat exchangers have been optimized in terms of structural strength, heat and mass transfer in strict accordance with national standards, so that the product can improve the utilization rate of materials while ensuring performance, and meet the national requirements for energy saving and consumption reduction. With the help of a batch of advanced processing equipment such as computer-aided design CAX, CNC center, and half a century of experience in the manufacture of refrigeration containers, our product manufacturing can fully meet the design concept, and the outstanding advantage is that the refrigerant charge is flooded. 1/3, the relatively weak point is that under the same working conditions, the COP is not as high as that of the flooded type.
In terms of water quality:
(1) It can be widely used in water quality environment such as river water, lake water and groundwater
(2) It can be used in corrosive media such as sewage and seawater.
Working conditions: It can be widely used in air conditioning conditions, water source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps and other working conditions.
Application: Central air conditioners using this series of heat exchangers have been widely used in various industries across the country, such as aerospace, ships, high-end entertainment venues, large Shopping Centers, Supermarkets, etc.
Care and Maintenance:
The maintenance and maintenance measures that should be paid attention to during the initial use of this series of heat exchangers and during the deactivation and activation of seasons:
1. When winter comes in the northern region, when the main engine is shut down and not used for heating, please drain the circulating water in the condenser of the evaporator through the drain valve to avoid freezing and cracking of the heat exchange tube due to the residual moisture in the container.
2. Before turning on the compressor, please open the drain valve on the system and heat exchanger to ensure that the system is completely drained. Please fill the water circulation side of the two devices with water slowly, to avoid that due to the large water flow when the machine is turned on, the heat exchange tube, especially the evaporator side, will have a large impact and resonance will cause the heat exchange tube to crack and damage, and cause the heat exchanger to be damaged. Internal leakage, compressor water inflow, etc. seriously affect the operation of the unit.
3. If the scale of the heat exchanger is serious, please use a certain concentration of chemical reagents, and use a circulating pump to circulate the reagent aqueous solution for 24 hours, and then discharge it to ensure that the heat exchanger has a good heat exchange efficiency.